Watchspot Is Going to Change the World.
What It Does?
Watchspot monitors a person’s health thoroughly and keep track of his or her records on an online website. The wristwatch is interconnected to the human body and records down the calories intake of a person to the number of calories the person burns off. Watchspot is able to: -
- Watch your daily intake of calories and the calories you burn
- Record down your daily activities in video format through a small camera on the wristband watch
- Help you to lose weight by recommending the daily calories intake based on your daily activities
- Help you to lose weight by recommending the daily activities you can take (i.e. Run for 10 minutes, Swim 15 laps) based on your daily calories intake
- Record down your blood type, your normal pulse, your blood pressure, your BMI among others
- Serve as a medical record in hospitals/clinics
- Save your life when the need arises by alerting hospitals or police departments
Read more here.