Ok in that case I'm gonna hold my New York trip to Spring 2015 then. The last time I was on the 102nd floor in New York was in the old World Trade Center.
Now this i LIKE! I might consider it if they come up with other colors.
Worst Airports of 2014
1. Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad, Pakistan
2. King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3. Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
4. Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Philippines
5. Tashkent International Airport, Uzbekistan
=6. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, France
=6. Frankfurt Hahn Airport, Germany
8. Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Italy
9. Tegel Airport, Berlin, Germany
10. LaGuardia Airport, New York City
Best Airports of 2014
1. Changi Airport, Singapore
2. Incheon International Airport, South Korea
3. Helsinki Airport, Finland
4. Munich Airport, Germany
5. Vancouver International Airport, Canada
6. Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia
7. Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong
8. Tokyo Haneda International Airport, Japan
10. Zurich Airport, Switzerland
It's a no brainer. If you wanna do more than just play games and chat on your phone, the Note 4 is the ultimate device.
Sunday morning chillin' with one of my favorite YouTube artist.
This is EPICLY COOL!
Now THIS is how a library should be! Not surprised that it is in Singapore really as they always know good designs.
I am definitely going to give it a visit the next time I'm in Singapore.
For the first time in Brunei, Luminox is bringing in a giant model of the Lynx Mark II spacecraft (Length: 6 metres; Wingspan: 5 metres; Height: 5 metres) for the week-long Luminox “Space and Time Converge” Exhibition at The Mall at Gadong.
The event will be from 25/10 - 2/11, 10am - 10pm daily. They will also be special privileges on purchases of Luminox watches.
Exclusively for BIBD Debit Card holders, with every Luminox purchased, they will receive a free Luminox Adventure Knife and take part in a lucky draw to win a Luminox watch.
I'm so looking forward to this since it's been a while I got myself a Luminox
GOOSEBUMPS! Can't wait for this!
I think this is pretty cool. The video below shows how it's done.
If you're a sneaker freak, you're gonna like this place.
There is nothing like it! I can't imagine using another phone than the Note line now.
So.. 18% thinner, gold color, same retina display, a bump of camera and new chip. That's it? I guess if you're that cool person who takes pictures at events with their ipad, then you'd probably be happy about the camera. And will 18% thinner really make a big change in your life? But I guess Apple doesn't really care much about coming up with new revolutionary features now because they know, the iSheep will always buy them no matter what.
The is the most detailed review yet. Actually it's more like a tutorial. If you want to know the all the features of the Note 4 from A-Z, just watch this. Honestly, I got bored half-way, simply too much info. So either you're planning to get one or already have it, this is a video to bookmark for future reference.
If you're a cat person and also happens to be a Taylor Swift fan, you might wanna sit down or lay in bed before you press play. You might just die from watching this. Like D.E.A.D. die.